Welcome to Creative Paths Learning Center! We are a family-owned early childhood center in Skokie, Illinois. Serving children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old. With over 15 years of Early Childhood experience, we have created a rich learning environment that will stimulate your child’s physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth and development.
We believe that children begin their developmental journey from the very beginning. Through play, discovery & exploration, children learn how to maximize their own unique abilities. A learning environment that is safe, creative, and encouraging allows children to build on their social/emotional, physical, and cognitive development. Through the Creative Curriculum Gold model, Creative Paths practices individualized education geared to build on children’s strengths in order to continually help them grow as individuals.
Creative Paths Mission
Our mission is to be a leader in Early Childhood Education and Development. Creative Paths is dedicated to provide a safe, creative, & developmentally stimulating environment. Our creative curriculum is used to maximize each child’s potential and encourage independent, self-confident, curious individuals. It is our goal to establish a partnership with parents as we welcome family involvement and encourage a strong home-school connection through participation and communication. Creative Paths is sensitive and supportive to family values and embraces diversity. We are dedicated to working together to develop enthusiastic, life-long learners.
Why Choose Creative Paths?
- Individualized Curriculum for infants through Pre-Kindergarten
- Phonics & Literacy Program (starting at 2 ½ years old)
- Individualized Reading & Literacy Program (when developmentally ready)
- Itsy Bitsy Yoga™ Program (Infants – 2 year olds)
- American Sign Language (Infants, Toddlers)
- Four Progress Reports & Two Parent/Teacher Conferences Yearly
- Early Childhood Enrichment Programs
- Closed Circuit Cameras With Secure Online Viewing
- Online Documentation, Pictures, Communication and Assessments on www.teachingstrategies.com
- Fully Certified Teachers
- ALL Staff CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
- Extended Hours – 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Nutritious Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon Snack Provided
- All Infant Cereal, Oatmeal, Jar Food, and Snacks Provided
- Family Activities and Events
- Secure School Entry – Door Code and Video Monitoring
- Field Trips Year-Round